Monday, November 11, 2013

Beginning the Journey

Greetings All!

Welcome to the blog of my mind!  I will be using this space as my way of getting out the most inner workings of my mind.  It will be my therapeutic to express myself and my thoughts fully.  To be clear, this blog isn't for you, or any of the readers it may attract.  This is for me. 

Speaking of me, I'm Caitlin.  I went to school for graphic design and have obtained my Bachelor's of Science.  Since then, I enjoy freelance graphic design and photography.  For my day job, I work at a local staffing agency. I love to travel which was my inspiration for my very first blog:  Northern Kiwi Travels to New Zealand.  I have been to Paris, London, Rome, Portugal, Sweden, Australia, and studied for a semester in Auckland, New Zealand.  Whenever my travels come to an end, I always come home to the familiar face of my loyal cat, Buster.  My boyfriend, Andrew and I have recently moved from Vermont to Maine and have acquired another little kitten whom we have named Myles (or one of his many nicknames: Mules).  I know I have a tendency to come off as a crazy cat lady, and I can accept that.


I have found that every moment I've lived, every experience I have been through, and every heartbreak I have endured have lead me to become who I am today.  Every experience, both good and bad, are equally important to a person's development and even deciding which way to walk down the street affects the outcome of the rest of that person's life. That is why we are here... just to live it.  But we will get into more of that later on.  As of now, thank you for joining my thoughts. Please sit back, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment